Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family

I have been thinking lately about family and what constitutes a family. I have a great family, a big one but a great one. But then i also have some amazing people in my life that i would consider my family any day. After i have read over my blogs recently i see a recurring theme throughout all of them and that is they all have something to do with the people i love. I am a really relationship oriented person. So my life is centered around two things: God being number one and then my "family." The people i spend time with on a daily or weekly basis and enjoy being around tremendously i believe to be in my family. Whether they want that or not. =]


I looked up the word Sister in the dictionary and i got these answers;

1. a female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring; female sibling.
2. a female friend or protector regarded as a sister

My older sister and i have a fantastical relationship that could not be duplicated if tried. It just wouldn't work with anyone else but the two of us. She is my best friend and she means the world to me.
There are about 4 girls that i would truly consider my sisters just like the second definition. They mean so much to me and they all have brought me so much closer to the one true king and i am sincerely indebted to each one.

No comments: