Have you ever heard a song on the radio or just randomly heard a song and it just reminded you of one particular moment of your life, i love those times
- Carry Away by Shane & Shane : Senior High Beach Retreat 08 12:00am Battleship Tournament ( "kirk")
- I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry : Joke with Catherine cause she hates it! haha
- Girls Just wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper : Joke with Jess cause she doesn't like it.
- Lucky by Jason Mraz : Weekend w/ Jess
- Why Georgia by John Mayer : Senior High Beach Retreat 08; Jess was playing it on her guitar and that moment just stuck out to me for some reason
- Room For Squares by John Mayer : The road trip to the Beach Week 08
- Hearts of Servants by Shane & Shane : The Beach Weekend 08 Jess, Heather, Sam sang it out on the porch on a beautiful breezy beach day
- I Am by Nichole Nordeman: Will and Nancy's Wedding... first time i ever cried at a wedding
- Water From the Well by Acappella: Singing it with Whit, Dad, and Mr. Chauncey when i was 4 years old
- Deep Way Down Deep by UNKNOWN : Whit singing at the top of her lungs on the way to Atlanta
- Rely by Jessica Lyndon Ray Band: Ski Retreat 08 in the conference room the night we got there and after Dan speaking and worship time sitting with all the girls beside me and i in tears of Gods glory as we listened to Jess just play which turned out to be Rely.
- Light on a Hill by Margot and The Nuclear So and So's: The first conversation i had with Jess
- The Pee Song by Whitney Drummond: Camping with the family and whit had to go pee so she made up the pee song... haha
- He'll Take Care of The Rest by Keith Green: The road trip back from Ski Retreat 08
- You Put This Love In My Heart by Keith Green: My Childhood and introducing Jess to Keith Green in Charlotte on our way to the Hilton for some more fun.
- That song about the yo yo that we got stuck in our heads at Planet Wisdom
- Drops of Jupiter by Train: Road trip back from The Beach Weekend 08 5 girls singing at the top of their lungs and messing up lyrics!
- Blessed by Brett Dennen: The Hilton Channel, watching it with Whit and Jess in our room on that sweet huge tv
Okay now i have to go get some shleep,