Thursday, May 29, 2008

One of His gifts to us.

Music can evoke every emotion. It can make you beyond happy, ecstatic even! It can make you just smile uncontrollably. And then it can make you cry your heart out or if you are just down it can somehow find a way to muster any ounce of happiness within you and make your day a little brighter. Music is the most amazing thing God has created and there are so many beyond brilliant things he has formed with his hands but in my opinion music trumps all. If you cant tell already, i am a little passionate about music. And no i cant play an instrument or sing gorgeously but i can listen, really listen to a piece of music and just praise God for the gift of even allowing my delicate ears to hear such a marvelous thing. Right now i am sitting at my computer almost in tears at how much i am thankful for it. One of my favorite things to do is go in my room and just turn my favorite worship CD on and just praise God and just let the music and the words envelope every bit of me. Like wow, sometimes i just want to jump up and scream to The LORD saying THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. HOW CAN YOU GIVE UP YOUR SON'S LIFE FOR ME AND THEN GIVE ME ALL THESE AMAZING THINGS THAT I DO NOT DESERVE AT ALL. Okay now the crying. So there.

No comments: