Sunday, March 8, 2009

I know...my silence only lasted a week.


I just experienced a day of

Anxiety, waiting, watching, washing my hands, walking, exhaustion, laughter, potential of crying [but i didnt], starbies, starbucks ice cream, watching a basketball game in a cafeteria, my 2nd parents taking good care of us, attempting to sleep [ hospitals need to be more comfy], walks to unauthorized areas, hating the choice of wearing a dress to church this morning, a long lunch out in the courtyard trying to forget where we were, pictures being taken because i had to make it fun in some way, Coke, Twix, vending machines, phone calls, texts, questions, answers, amazing friends, amazing family, and a swollen but okay Daddy.

A day that started with Desert Song and O Church Arise and ended with being so exhausted i think i could cry.

Seeing no end to the tunnel of things to do...and The Project Concert is next Saturday!! Ahh! When i am going to help with that?!?!? I need more time!


This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

With all of it in His soft and caring hands,
Stephie

1 comment:

Quinn said...

1. My family is praying for your dad!
2. Desert Song is amazing..I'm listening to it now, it seems like a great song for you especially today:)
3. I'm SOOOO glad I got to hang out with you last night! Your pictures are beautiful!
4. I can't wait for Saturday either!
5. I love you, the end.