Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


I am going to see New Moon tonight!

Tonight is Catherine Elizabeth Walker and Stephie Lauren Drummond Hang Out Night! It has been quite a while since we had one of these nights! You know with Jess and Whitta getting in the way of everything (hehe just kiddin). Well tonight we are alone because Jess and Whit went to Hotlanta this weekend.

Our plans: New Moon!

I am officially a teenage girll...ewww/bleh/ughh... I like Twilight! I can't help it! Maybe its a teen thing. That Teenage part of me wants to come out or something but I really like it and can't wait to see it tonight! Woo hoo. Well here walks in Cat! Thats my cue to hop in the car and go to NM! Yay.

The teenage girl,
Stephie

1 comment:

Sarah.E.Faucette said...

Sarah is jealous! And being a teen age girl is fine with me if it means Twilight!