- Im failing a class (this is the first time in my entire life!! Im freaking out)
- I have yet to finish the homework that is due tomorrow... it is 10:30pm
- I am in denial that school is back
- I loathe theatre but its like a trap and I can't get out of it!
- I get this wretched stomach ache when I think about school/theatre.
- I am strongly disliking society for forcing earthly education upon me.
- I dont want to be wasting my time by focusing and putting my time and effort into it when I could be using it for Christ's advancement!
- I am sick and tired of lies being screamed at my face and out of my weakness I believe them.
- I hate the moment when a friend asks: "How yah doin?" and I answer "fine/good" I hate lying.
- I want to get out of this cage of unbelief and doubt in the power of the Trinity.
- I want to fall and cry just so He can catch me on the way down because He is faithful when I am not.
I adore my friends because they get me through all of that crap even when they don't even know it.
Fight for me God,
- I adore Whitney because she reads my thoughts and now carries around little peanuts and crackers for whenever I have a low blood sugar spell.
- I adore Catherine because she never fails to remind me that I am her Mei Mei and I know she will always be right next to me if I ever need her!
- I adore Jessie because our hugs are perfect together... she goes up and I go down... and because she gives me super Perfect hugs and says: "I love you, just to let you know."
- I adore the Sr. High girls because they are ALL my best friends and they can make me smile at any time even when I am down.
- I adore the Jr. High girls because they are so cute and I see longing for more in their eyes.
Fight for me Holy Spirit,
Fight for me Jesus Christ my Lord,