Monday, January 25, 2010

Joy in the dead of the Winter.

Tonight I find myself in my favorite summer retreat... on my back porch enjoying the weather. Ha.

Irony: Its winter.
BUT hey it's North Carolina... so you can't really depend on it being cold. ha.

Today was the first day of Missions Conference at my church, North Ridge Church (CMA), and I just adored it! What I did this weekend was exactly what I want to do with my entire life!! We spent two days setting up a huge stage and incredible layout for the Missions service in the gym! Two days of cords, mics, instruments, sound(and its aggravations), laughter, fellowship, perfecting my perfectionist tendencies, learning sooo much more, becoming bold in my ear and its abilities, spending sweet time with friends, Serving!, Worshiping!... I love this kind of stuff!! Sheesh! I love it!

Praise God because His mercies are indescribable!

After all of that setting up it all came down to two events... one morning and one evening service. They were both insanely awesome! For me they were at least! I just get so much pleasure at being at that church and praising the Lord with those adorable people! I just can't get over it!

But now I am going to go to sleep so I can use this school-free day tomorrow to my advantage! ha.

Holy Spirit thank You for Your joy!
Stephie

No comments: