Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank You Jesus. Thank You Savior.

Youth Group was overwhelming last night...
Nope let me rephrase that...
The Holy Spirit was overwhelming last night!
He was so evident that my only response was to literally fall on my knees and shout out praise and thanks to our Savior! I adore when the Holy Spirit takes over and controls my voice and actions. Without Him I would not have been able to be so bold in Him! Without Him I cannot Praise Him!!!! haha. How awesome is that! Without the Holy Spirit living and working within me, I am unable to praise the Lord to the fullest! ha.
I adored seeing friends and sisters/brothers in Christ kneeling before Him in praise! Crying out for guidence and knowledge! They make me so happy!

Thank you Jesus, Thank You Savior!
Stephie

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.