Where I want to be! So badly!
So if you didnt know, this is a picture of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Autumn. Probably in the Top 10 Most Beautiful Roads in Autumn (in America)...or it should be! I declare it! There is just this awesome feeling of sailing through the parkway with the windows down(for only minutes at a time because it gets quite chilly) 'Autumn Music' playing and breathing in the crisp-est and cleanest air in the WHOLE world. hehe. I want to be there right now! I want to be driving to see Sambird or Nancy & Will! That would make me so happy! A road-trip!! Ahh...wow I need to plan one! Real soon!
But for tonight I will just have to dream about my adventures in Boone.
Tonight I have been especially motivated. I also plan to continue with this motivation!
Things I have Accomplished Tonight:
- Organization of All my binders (a task that has been neglected since the start of school...scary!)
- Most of a list needed for My Fair Lady Rehearsal on Thursday.
- Planner...Color Coded with new events & Dated with Meetings with my teachers to keep up or boast my grades while being swamped with theatre for the next 2 months!
- All homework complete.
- Studying for PSAT tomorrow...check!
Things to finish Tomorrow:
- Homework for...AP US History, Study Guide for AP Environmental, Secret for Post-Secret for Twentieth Century Classics.
- My Fair Lady Rehearsal Reports...and other nic-nacs
- Any make-up work that I have yet to turn in.
Looks like quite a few things to do tomorrow but, tomorrow is going to be a good day...I KNOW it! My day starts with the PSAT (bleh) but, then improves with a theatre performance during the school day which gets me out of a portion of 4th period! yay. In the rest of 4th period we will continue to discuss a book that I dont particularly like but I like discussing about it! Then we get out early cause its a Wednesday! I am so super excited! Not to mention...Church tomorrow night!!! Yipper Skipper!
I love Wednesdays!
But anywho...I plan on getting to bed by 9pm tonight so I better get going on that...
Praise be to God, for He is faithful and just!