Monday, August 31, 2009

Death by Chocolate and Caramel

As I sit here, my shirt is covered in flour, my face covered in chocolate fudge, and I have sitting in front of me a creation deserving an award!

' Death by Chocolate and Caramel Brownies '

They basically are a layer of homemade brownies, a layer of Hersey chocolate bars, then melted caramel, then another layer of brownie, and then scattered Hersey chunks on top.

Whoa...overload!

Now let me tell you how I made a Brownie Sundae out of that...

Take your bowl...put a layer of ice cream down, let it melt. Then add the ooey-gooey brownie. Next add another layer of ice cream (in my case, Chocolate/Vanilla/Oreo). Then cover with whipped cream. And drizzle hot fudge all over that! And if you want presentation...go for the Coco Powder over that!

It is heaven in chocolate!


I am a happy person!
Stephie

No comments: