Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reaching for the stars


Tonight i had a great time...i laughed for the sake of laughing and i jumped so high i could reach the stars and i got called "Deffff" and i made a basket! and i ate FunFetti cake and i was an "old dead lady" ahahahhaha and i played with a baby doll with a little girl that i love so dearly.


I am ecstatic for this weekend...Sunday in particular but tomorrow seems promising as well. Oh what a smile is on my face! Christ you have been amazing to me...you have given me friends when i didnt want them and you have given me a love for something that i would not have even known if i hadnt had moved away. By simply trusting you and giving you my everything you have made my life better than i could have ever imagined. Jesus Christ my Lord you are my desire and I want you in my life more than i have ever wanted anything else in my entire existence. Show me my gift, that i may carry out your will. I am listening Lord ears completely open to you whispers. Come and call on me and i will follow...


Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me one magnificent obsession
Jesus, Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after you,

To know and follow hard after you
To Grow and your disciple and your truth
This world is empty pale and poor compared to knowing you my Lord
Lead me on and i will RUN after you.
Lead me on and i will RUN after you.


That is my cry tonight as i go into this weekend...hands open and eyes closed here to worship you my Lord Jesus.


Steph

No comments: