Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Plan


I love being busy, i really do. High school is awesome and some people know how nerdy i am about that fact that i just stated. I love what my job, my roll is in my high school. I am honored and i am so happy about that roll. Its rough some days and tiring and just draining but i love it. You may see in my eyes that i am worn out and sleepy but i cant deal with that, that's not a problem to me. I will push through cause God has given me a great opportunity and i plan to do this job to the best of my ability and shine for Him as i go through my day. But speaking of being worn out that is my cue to go into that lovely room and fall asleep with the music playing in my ear and a smile upon my face and tomorrow morning i will get up in the dark hours and get ready and hold my head high for another long day of what i love doing.


Closing my worn eyes,


Steph

No comments: