Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trying to breathe

AHHH...It is 9:54pm and i have to write a paper and send it to my teacher before 12:00am...thats only like 2 hours away!! I feel like i am in college already! I have midterms tomorrow that i didnt study for and i mean they are both of my electives but still this is my midterm!! I can do this, i can do this, i can do this...what if i cant do this? What if i fall asleep while writing my paper and i dont turn it in and then tomorrow i over sleep and i dont get to my first period midterm in time and what if i am too tired to even finish it and i fail. I hate negative what if questions but i am so thinking them right now. Im trusting that God will give me the strength for the next two days.

Ahhh Jess' voice always seems to calm me...gotta love her.
Steph

No comments: