Monday, April 13, 2009

Thoughts from one of the Saved.


His is alive. He lived. He died. He freed. He saved.


He is risen...He is risen indeed.


What a lovely feeling it is to know that my life has been freed and saved by the Christ that came and lived and died for my sake. That precious sacrifice that bought my life. I SHALL LIVE AND FOLLOW BY HIS WILL BECAUSE I AM OWN BY HIM! I am owned by the Lord on high...I am owned by the king...I am owned by a loving God. That is such a wonderful thought! He has control of my life because He owns it, I dont have to worry because HE HAS CONTROL!


My life is changed because of His sacrifice.



But on another note...and I hate even to put it in the same post but...I am going to be getting terribly busy in the next few weeks and right now mentally I am tired and worn. There are some things that I am "going through" I guess you can say...I am just in the process of making some decisions that will effect my entire life. They are things that have been pressing on my heart for a while now and I know that I have to really seek God and ask Him what He is really asking of me. And in the midst of all of these things that are going on within myself and with God, I am stage managing a show and not to mention I have to focus on the last quarter of school...which takes up all my time from 7am-8:30pm everyday and then on Saturdays 8am-10pm. Ah...I am overwhelmed!


Prayers would be greatly appreiated!

Stephie

1 comment:

Bryant Lovette said...

Oh how my heart goes out to you Stephanie!! I will definitely be praying for you! I know you know that His strength is all we need to get through the tough times and that He will never give us more than we can handle. :) I really hope i can come see your show this up coming week!

Your brother and friend,
Bryant