Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Looking Ahead


The School Year is only about a month away.

I can't even believe I typed that out on my own. I am dreading it. Ahh this just scares me!

Okay so I have like a couple days worth of AP Summer work that i must get done within this month but seriously...how?

God has already revealed to me that this year is going to be tough. He has already laid in my lap the vision of me crying myself to sleep at nights at the struggles of this year. It is my junior year and let me just list the things I will be participating in:

  • AP U.S. History...aka The Hardest AP Course in the Wakefield Curriculum. ( Year Long Course)
  • AP English 3 (Year Long Course)
  • AP Environmental Science
  • Honors Pre-Calculus
  • Stage Managing.
  • Theatre in general.
  • Tech for Church yr. 2
  • Working with Lifted and Remember Nhu AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
  • Graduation Project
  • Jess and the Band....which means helping out with them as much as possible.
  • Anything else Jess asks me to do...cause I can't say no to her and I never want to say no.
  • Work.
  • Raising money for Life 2010.
  • Raising money for a car.
  • College Decisions
  • Life in general.

Can I handle all of that?

The answer to that question is yes. You wanna know why i know how? Because I have faith that God will equip me with everything I need to get through this year. I'm not saying that i wont have hard times and rough patches but one thing that I must hold onto is that God will be right beside me. And I know that He will teach me so much.

My planner is going to be my best friend.

Prayers for this year are much appreciated!
Stephie

No comments: