Monday, June 16, 2008

Sensational

I think Catherine is going to be happy because for one i am writing this on her computer and in her room. Hehe. Well my summer is going grandly. I love every part of the summer. Hot weather, pools, beach, riding in cars with the windows rolled down and music blared, hanging with my friends until the morning hours arise. I just get this happy feeling with i walk outside with a few of my favorite people and i am enveloped in heat and the sun is smiling brightly down upon me. Yesterday my sister, my friend and i just went and hung out outside of a Starbucks. Friends, warm with slight breeze, and an iced white mocha sitting on the table in front of me, what can be better? I am for serious.

My sister and i were talking [again] about this past few months of this year. I can say truly being completely honest that this year has been the best year of my life so far. I have grown SO much closer to the one true God, i have become great friends with some amazing people that have taught me so much. I might have really realized what i want to do with the rest of my life and God has given me someone in my life that can teach me a lot about this fantastic passion that i have been bestowed with. I cant even describe how much i love being involved with my youth group. This year can only be summed up as sensational and i owe all of it to the gracious God i adore.

No comments: