Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Late Nights and My Girl

There is something about staying up late and writing. Well staying up late in general. I am a night owl by heart. I am always staying up late even on school nights. Usually it doesn't bother me during the day, it just doesn't effect me. I don't have a curfew or a bedtime during the summer, so my summer is full of these late nights that i love. Sitting in a dark room, watching a movie that may or may not be good. Or listening to music and spending time with the LORD. I think the night is the best time to go to the LORD. When all the world seems so quiet and you are all by yourself, it is so perfect.


A little off topic, okay a lot off topic. I am watching My Girl, you know the 1991 movie with Anna Chlumsky and Macaulay Culkin, anyway this movie is so sad, but you cant help but love it. Well i cant. When Vada goes into the funeral and walks up to the open casket and starts yelling at everyone to put Thomas' glasses cause he cant see and tells everyone that he wanted to be an acrobat, if i cried at movies i would bawl right there. But i love it and that's that.

No comments: