Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to my Home Summer!

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
I feel like Nemo but instead of screaming "First day of school" I'm screaming last day of school!


Oh man, it's here! 3 1/2 hours of class left and I am uber excited about it! I am now listening to John Mayer, there is just something about him that makes me think Summer. I have a tank top, rustic jeans [or just jeans with holes in them], and flip-flops. I am a bit tan, enough to have a tan line on my chest and even my finger has a tan from my ring. Yesterday I spent the entire day with the girls...which included the birthday girl, Sambird....at the pool. We just hung out, tanned, got wet, laughed, had a picnic...oh the fun, oh summer!

In my bag that I have packed for school today I have included such essencials as... a fully charged camera, a fully charged iPod, paper for doodles, water, and a little snack. I mean, I am going to be in a classroom for 3 hours; I am not going to be using that entire time for my English Exam. And Abbey is going to be with me! Ahh. I love this day!

Alrighty I need to be off.

-Smily Summery Stephie

No comments: