Thursday, December 11, 2008

As I bow before Him


I dont think i can write enough blogs and enough words to complete my desire to write for Christ. This series we are on in youth group has been amazing. A Brilliant Life. It has impacted my heart more than, i think, all of the rest. I come away and in my everyday i life i find myself living my life more for Him. My decisions...i look to Him. The steps I take to take me forward in my day...i look to Him. The questions I answer...i look to Him. The smile on my face throughout the day...is because of Him. The way i act and present myself in everyday life...is because I am His bought by His blood and the only way i should act is in a way that should please His heart. Every breath i should take in a day...is only because of His love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness so who am i to think that it is I that am in charge of things.


His, for Christ bought me by an untouchable price...
Stephie

No comments: