Monday, December 29, 2008

Production- Heart & Attitude


Whoa.

Today i took the time to go on the computer and just look up some of Hillsong/Hillsong United's Production Teams and their roles and their outlook on their job. And if you know me then you know that I am pretty much obbessesed with anything technical and i would love to work with any youth ministries conferences or a Christian band or something like that and if i do want to do this then why not look to the best of them all...Hillsong.

I wish i could copy and paste this entire page but that would be one long post so i wont do that...but seriously this is a perfect site for me tonight. I needed this. In the past few months I have felt a kind of distance from tech, just cause i think I have focused on fufilling and meeting the needs of everyone with perfection and if i didnt do up to just my standards then i felt like a failure and it was like this for weeks and i couldnt get rid of it but as I read these words on this page I realize what i was doing wrong and i will probably do wrong again in the future just because I am a human...I was looking at myself and thinking of these gifts that my God has blessed me with as talents that I MYSELF have acquired MYSELF and not through MY GOD...wow that is a royal offense and one that should not be forgiven, but He is spectacular isn't He? Sheesh this site is perfection.

If I keep this mindset for the rest of my lovely days here on earth I will be the richest person in the world...The Holy Spirit working within me, A saving Christ, and Loyal God, a job that glorifies Him...the list can just go on with the wealth of blessings He has bestowed upon me.

Knowing Him.
I can't think of anything worth more, can you?

Hillsong Church Production Team- Heart & Attitude: http://www2.hillsong.com/church/default.asp?pid=567

Stephie

No comments: