Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmsa


So it is about 7 minutes until the clock strikes midnight and Christmas has officially arrived. Did it just pop up on anyone other than me? I feel like it was just the beginning of the school year and now Christmas is here... whoa. 

Anywho...it is about 56 degrees outside and i am sitting out on our porch listening to the wind in a big hoodie and sweat pants. I just finished all my wrapping and now i am just waiting for the cookies that i just put in the oven to be ready so i can eat them...yumm. My family went to our church's candle lighting service tonight and it was fun and i got to see all of the dear ones in my life. Then we went to a lovely family's house for a Christmas party. It was so much fun...we just hung out and laughed with each other and learned about Christmas traditions and had rematches and fun times together. It was a blast and i dont think i could have spent my Christmas Eve with a better group of people! I love them all so dearly. 

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Stephie 

No comments: