Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear My Lovies


I have been completely blessed with amazing friends. Friday was my sixteenth birthday and it was a blast...just because i got to spend it with my lovies. The day started with lunch with two wonderful girls...Daryl and Hannah Grace. We laughed and talked serious and just had a fantastic time together...i love those two girls. Later that night some of the most radiant girls came over to my house and we had a fabulous meal together. We opened presents and laughed and smiled and had a great time. As for my gifts i think the best part of the presents were the cards or little notes i got to go along with them. Each one meant so much to me. Two in particular i have read at least 5 times =]. Anywho back to the night...after dinner we went to go see a very personal friend sing in a band...it was amazing fun and they were awesome! After the show we went back to my house were we ate junk food and feel asleep while watching Horton Hears a Who.

Basically...my birthday was beast because of the people i spent it with.
Stephie

No comments: