Friday, December 26, 2008

I Cant Stop Writing Tonight

Do you know what I want to do??


Yes I do have plans for my life...what i want to do with my life, where I would like to go to college things like that... those are also things that can be changed in an instant, He is in control.

But right now? What do I want to do now? There are these ideas rolling around in my head...

  1. And this is really number one on my list of things i want to do at this moment, i want to really get to know the Junior High girls! Like seriously, I really want to talk to them and I want to know their relationship with Christ and I want to encourage them in Christ! I want to lead them and I want to be someone that they can look up to. I have had some older people in my life that have been exactly that and I have come to know the Lord so much better by them being a big part of my life and looking up to them. Every time I am around them I have this desire to get to know them better and talk to them. In this new year that is my goal...all of that.
  2. I want to be more enjoyable around my family...seriously I am a mean person sometimes around them and sometimes it is provoked and sometimes not but i need to be Christ-like and so that means pushing away from that evilness.
  3. I want to work hard in school...not just get my homework done just cause it needs to be done but because i have a desire to serve the Lord and doing my homework however little it may seem is a part of serving Him. That along with so many things such as submitting to authority [parents, teachers, sheps, older siblings,...etc.]
So those are some of the things i wish to get accomplished by His will only of course.

Smiley ponhen,
Stephie

No comments: