Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picking out Courses with my Red Shoes on =]


So first day of our 2nd semester and they are already pushing our course choices for next year. And WHOA... Im gunna get my butt kicked next year! I just realized that other than math i am taking all main AP courses! Seriously...let me just give you a little peek into my desired schedule for next year.

  • AP Environmental Science
  • AP US History
  • AP English III
  • Honors Pre-Calculus
  • Trends and Movements in Young Adult Literature
  • Newspaper I [Application required...so i dont know if i gunna get in yet]
  • Yearbook I [Application required...so i dont know if i gunna get in yet]
  • Honors 20th Century Classics
  • Technical Theatre III
  • Honors Holocaust and Genocide in World Studies [possibly]
So yes...

But I got red shoes, dont you love them??

smiley while talking to Sam Bird,
Stephie

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Why didn't my high school have awesome classes like "Trends and Movements in Young Adult Literature" and "Holocaust and Genocide in World Studies" ??

I am jealous.