This morning i awoke to see about a 2in layer of snow covering the ground and flakes still falling consistently. What a lovely feeling! No school, no worries, all fun. It was a completely happy day! Some of the most special girls in my life came over at like 9am and stayed all day! They were lovely and beautiful. I dont think i would have liked to spend it with anyone else! All we did was...
- sledding down a huge hill,
- snow ball fights with neighborhood little boys [we killed them],
- snow angels on the golfcourse behind our house,
- football in the snow
- home run derby in the snow
- home made hot chocolate
- falling asleep to a movie on a big pallet in the middle of our basement
- chili for dinner
- making cookies
- making smores on our fire pit outside!!
- just being with the girls hanging out
I just wish the girls could have stayed over...It has been too long since the last unexpected sleep over, or sleep over for that matter. I love them.