Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stupendous Night


What a lovely night.  You wanna know why there is a smile displayed on my face? I just got to hang out and laugh uncontrollably with a great group of people. Smiling, again, has to be one of my favorite things in the world. I love it. Tonight i couldn't smile enough. And I love seeing my friends smile cause i know they are happy and seeing the people i love happy is one of the best feelings in the world. I wish every moment of everyday was spent being as happy and carefree as it was tonight. I go back to school in a day and even though i have that on my mind tonight let me forget all about the things to do and the worries that school brings along.

Another rejoice tonight is that all this week i have been going to the Lord, i have been  trying to see what He wants of me this school year. I want to honor and glorify Him in everything i do in this new year but i need His help every step of the way. So this week was all about finding my place in that wonderful path He is leading me on. All week He lead me to new places in our relationship, it was so great. I feel like i am stepping into my 10th grade year fully prepared and ready to be bold for Him

Ending the night with  a Macbook on my lap, a guitar resting beside me, and music playing throughout the quiet room. 

Steph

No comments: