Monday, August 18, 2008

Laughter and A little message


















Laughter is amazing! I just had one of the best laughs in a long time! I was in pain i was laughing so hard. I think we were just in a giggly mood tonight and me being thrown off the bed didn't help much. That's all i really had to say is that i love laughing and i am so glad God gave us such a simple thing a laughter.


P.S.
Catherine - I promise you that i am not going to get into any relationship with any boy anytime soon, so you don't have anything to worry about. The heart is a fragile thing and i don't want mine to get injured. If there is one thing i know it is to be careful and that is what i am doing. I made a decision a while ago and i intend to keep to that. And good gracious i feel more for the guy that i do decide to date in the future, cause he will have a ton of people to deal with, and one of them being you.

with my heart only belonging to the One,
Steph







No comments: