Monday, May 4, 2009

Present Day Joy


I am lying on my bed listening to only the rain come down upon my windows. Just a couple of hours ago i was jumping into a very cold pool along with some incredible friends or should I say common law sisters. Those girls mean so much to me its crazy. I am extremely blessed with having these girls in my life.


Having Whit as my true best friend.
Having Jess as my mentor.
Having Cat as my older sister I look up to and look to for guidance.
Having Hannah Grace as a friend that I can laugh with and have some of the most special times together.

and the ones not pictured:

Having Sam as a fellow dreamer and pen pal.
Having Nancy as my far away caretaker, she is always wanting to know how i am and how things are going in my life.
Having Katie as my Toon: The one i tell everything to.
Having Daryl as my laughter and my joy all bundled up into one lovely person.

I dearly love them all.


This week I may get to spend time with one of these girls...just me and her. I love spending time with her. I can't wait to tell her everything that has been going on in the last 3 months of my life because that is how long it has been since we have had one of our date days. I have missed them dearly. I do hope it works out this time. The last few time we have tried to schedule them; they fail and we have to revert to saying "we will have to reschedule for sometime soon" yeah sometime soon means another month.

But now sleep beckons and i shall answer its lovely calls,
Stephie

No comments: