Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Blast from Middle School Past



My Girls

Three years ago those 10 girls and I were inseparable! We did everything together. We had some of the most fun, crazy, fantastic times together in middle school. Many times i held them in my arms when they cried for this or that, many times we laughed so hard that my abs hurt for days after, my times we got in trouble for talking and giggling in class. We had a blast...

and then I left.

That next year, their lives went on for the last year of middle school...their 8th grade year at Queens Grant Middle School. I talked to them a lot for the first few months, then every now and then and now i talk to them rarely at all. It saddens me. But they all left Queens Grant...some to the QG High School, some to Butler, some to Porter Ridge. We all kind of got lost in our new lives to remember what we used to be.

But then Casey [ she was always the mother of our group] decided to throw at QG Girls Reunion Party. That party was last night. We had a blast again. We reminisced of old times, thought of old pranks and gags we played on different people. We remembered all of our old and forgotten fights and arguments. We remembered all of our fellow class members that we had disregarded from our memory. We sat around a table and just talked, it was fantastic.

We were friends again,
and i missed that.

oh the memories,
Stephie


No comments: