Monday, February 2, 2009

Check Here for Overwhelmed.


hmm...lets see, what is making me completely overwhelmed and stressed right now?

In the next couple of weeks I have to completely decide on the courses that could potentially effect my schooling career for the next 6 years or so. Okay im kinda being dramatic but, kind of not. In the next month I will be choosing my classes for my Junior year of High School. Now to some that comes as an easy choice or they just dont think that much about it but thats just not me. There are so many things to consider.

Like take Duel-Enrollment for instance. Duel Enrollment is a program that lets you take classes at a college and get High School and College credit for those classes. I have to decide whether or not to do it in the first place...easy answer, yes. Now next question, When? Another easy answer...As soon as possible. Next question, What classes? Now this is the hard question because I would like to take all of my AP classes at Wake Tech and that is about 3 of my classes. But i still have to talk to my counselor about it and soon.

And now lets turn our attention to Early Graduation. At the rate I am going, I could graduate Wakefield High School in January of my Senior year. BUT! I also want to take AP Calculus in my senior year but that is a year long course! So now what? I either graduate early without the Calculus credit, which is an extra credit anyway, or I take it and my senior year and i will only have one main course for the entire year.

I dont know what to do! I just want someone to just sit me down and say this is what you are going to do.

And not to mention I am loading myself up on the AP Courses and im scared. I mean yes they are the next level in my learning pathway and if i dont do them i will just be staying at the same place i am now and i dont want that. But im also scared, its just, what if i dont do well in them and there is too much work, plus i will still have theatre so lets say there is a play going up in a week. That right there means i am pushing at least 84 hours that week at school...what time does that leave me to do homework and i will be in AP classes!

Oh man...how i wish it to be my first day at school again,
Stephie

No comments: